Invitation to Bid

Structural Stabilization of the Van Ostrande-Radliff House

** Please note that the project is being rebid with slight alterations. Bids are due Thursday, October 24th at 2 P.M. **
Click here for the new invitation to bid.

The Historic Albany Foundation will receive sealed Bids for the Stabilization to be performed at The Van Ostrande-Radliff House at 48 Hudson Avenue, Albany NY.

Bids will be received until 2:00 P.M. on October 24, 2019 at John G. Waite Associates, Architects (384 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207, (518) 449-5440) at which time the bids will be opened and read aloud. Bids received after this time will not be accepted. The Owner reserves the right to waive irregularities and to reject all Bids. No bidder may withdraw his bid within 45 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.

Electronic Contract Documents may be obtained after 12:00 P.M, August 1 from the Architect, in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders. Contact Matthew Scheidt at 518-449-5440 or mscheidt@jgwaarchitects.com.

A site visit to review existing conditions and constraints will be held on October 1, 2019 at 10:00 am at the project site; attendance is strongly recommended.

This project is in part funded by a grant from the NYS Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation through Title 9 of the Environmental Protection Act of 1993. Under Article 15A, Executive Law, the State of New York is committed to providing Minority and Women Owned Business (MWBE) equal opportunity to participate in government contracts. The State has established a goal for MWBE participation of 13% MBE and 17% WBE totaling 30% Minority and Women-Owned Businesses combined. The lowest bidder must submit, either with their bid or within seven business days of notification of selection, a Grants MWBE Utilization Plan, Contractor’s Solicitation Log and documentation that NYS Certified Minority and Women- Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs) were contacted during preparation of said bid. Participants that do not submit the Grants MWBE Utilization Plan, Contractor’s Solicitation Log and evidence of their good faith efforts will be deemed non-responsive and their bid may be rejected. Evidence of good faith efforts is contact by certified mail, follow-up with phone contact and a summary of all contact and results. Prior to the award of a contract to the lowest bidder; review and acceptance of the bid summary and all MWBE documentation by State Parks is required.

Attention of Bidders is particularly called to all applicable State and local requirements. All bidders are subject to the terms of the NYS Master Contract for Grants -- Standard Terms and Conditions, which can be found online at http://grantsreform.ny.gov\.

By order of Historic Albany Foundation.